- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Rogue Trading collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Any information entered into Free Text Fields on our website or during the ordering process.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Rogue Trading with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us by email.
How will we use your data?
Rogue Trading collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order.
- Handle any requests or questions relating to your order or our products and services.
How do we store your data?
Data relating to your use of our website and e-mail requests will be stored on our servers provided by SiteGround Hosting Ltd.
Emails will be stored for ten years, after which they will be deleted from the email servers.
Note that for these purposes, emails quoted in newer emails (email chains) count as being part of the newer email.
We do not use your data for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Rogue Trading for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Rogue Trading correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Rogue Trading to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Rogue Trading erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Rogue Trading restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Rogue Trading’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Rogue Trading transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Rogue Trading uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analysis - Rogue Trading uses these cookies to analyse how you interact with our website for the purpose of optimisation and understanding content popularity.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Rogue Trading has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.